one tray spiced roast chicken and pumpkin
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- ¼ Japanese pumpkin (about 1 kg), cut into thin wedges
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained
- 3 tablespoons dukkah
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- rocket and lemon wedges, to serve
- ¾ cup (210g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon hulled tahini
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the chicken, pumpkin and chickpeas onto 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle dukkah, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden, the pumpkin is soft and the chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, place the chicken, pumpkin and chickpeas onto serving plates. Serve with rocket leaves, lemon wedges and yoghurt swirled with the tahini. Serves 4
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.