with chilli and lemon breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ cup (105g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 50g butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 bunches asparagus, blanched
- extra-virgin olive oil and lemon wedges, to serve
- Place breadcrumbs, butter, chilli, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Place the asparagus on a baking tray and sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture. Grill under a preheated hot grill for 3–4 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.