- 6 cups unpeeled chopped fruit, such as apple, pear, berries, figs, peaches, nectarines, apricots
- 1-2 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- ice-cream or double (thick) cream, to serve
- 1⅓ cups (120g) rolled oats
- ¾ cup (135g) brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (50g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100g soft butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355ºF). Toss the fruit with sugar according to its natural sweetness and place in 4 ovenproof dishes.
- To make the crumble topping, combine oats, sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter. Spoon over the fruit and bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with ice-cream or cream. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.