cheat’s yoghurt and
- 4 small wholemeal pita breads
- ⅔ cup (190g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 8 marinated artichokes, halved lengthways
- 1 cup (120g) frozen baby peas, thawed
- ½ cup micro (baby) mint leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the pita breads on a lightly greased large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread each of the pitas with yoghurt and top with the artichoke. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place the peas in a bowl and gently mash. Divide the pea among the pitas, top each with mint, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and drizzle with oil to serve. Makes 4
Photography: Anson Smart
There are no comments for this entry yet.