brussels sprouts with lemon, garlic and almonds
- 2 tablespoons each olive oil and lemon juice
- 20g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 800g Brussels sprouts, halved and blanched
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- ½ cup (40g) flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the garlic and cook for 2–3 minutes or until light golden.
- Add the sprouts and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, rind and almonds and toss to coat. Serves 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.