broccoli, toasted almond and mint pesto
- 300g broccoli florets
- 1 cup mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup (80g) almonds, toasted, plus extra, chopped, to serve
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ⅓ cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the broccoli, mint, almonds, lemon rind, oil, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until finely chopped and well combined. Top with the extra mint and almond to serve. Makes 2¾ cups.
This pesto will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.