chia, matcha and coconut apple pudding
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut water
- ½ cup (90g) white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons light agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut cream
- ⅓ cup (15g) coconut flakes
- 1 Granny Smith (green) apple, cut into matchsticks
- Place the coconut milk, coconut water, chia, agave and matcha in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Divide between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Top with the coconut cream, coconut flakes and apple to serve. Serves 4.
Tips + Tricks
+You can make this pudding, without the toppings, up to one day in advance. Just cover and keep refrigerated.
There are no comments for this entry yet.