asian noodle salad
with red chilli dressing
- 200g buckwheat soba noodles
- 200g wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (160g) soy bean sprouts
- 8 baby cucumbers (cukes), thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- chopped salted peanuts, to serve
red chilli dressing
- 3 long red chillies, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- To make the chilli dressing, place the chilli, fish sauce, lime juice, honey and oil in a small food processor and blend until finely chopped. Set aside.
- Place the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Place the noodles, wombok, radish, soy bean sprouts and half the dressing in a large bowl and toss to combine. Divide between serving bowls and top with the cucumber, coriander and peanut. Drizzle with the remaining dressing to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.