with mango chutney pork, chilli and yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 500g pork mince
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- ¼ cup (80g) mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- ½ cup (140g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt, to serve
- 4 store-bought naan bread, chargrilled
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- micro (baby) lemon balm leaves, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the pork, garlic and ginger and cook for 4–5 minutes, breaking up any large lumps with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add the mango chutney and lime juice and cook for 1 minute. Set aside. Heat the remaining oil in a small frying pan over high heat. Add the curry leaves and cook for 30 seconds or until crisp.
- Spread the yoghurt over the naan. Top with mince, curry leaves, chilli and lemon balm to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.