broccoli, pork and chilli pizza
- 1 x quantity basic pizza dough+
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- ½ cup (140g) tomato passata
- 1½ cups (150g) grated mozzarella
- 100g broccoli, trimmed and sliced
- 3 x pork and chilli sausages (350g), skins removed and torn
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 220g bocconcini, sliced
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- baby kale and basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place 2 x 30cm round baking trays in the oven for 5–10 minutes. Divide the dough in half and roll out on a lightly floured surface to make 2 x 30cm rounds. Remove the trays from the oven and, working quickly, brush them with oil and place a round of dough on each.
- Top with passatta and divide the mozzarella, broccoli, sausage, chilli and bocconcini between each pizza. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the base is golden and crisp. Top with the baby kale and basil leaves to serve. Serves 4.
+ Find our recipe for basic pizza dough here.
Tip: To make one large family-style pizza, roll the dough out to a 30cm x 40cm rectangle and press it into a preheated tray of the same size. Use your favourite toppings and bake in a 220°C oven for 20–25 minutes or until the base is golden and crisp.
There are no comments for this entry yet.