fudgy choc raspberry
- 1 packet donna hay fudgy chocolate pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups (315ml) milk
- 50g butter, melted
- 125g fresh raspberries
- chopped white chocolate, vanilla ice-cream and extra raspberries, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Following the packet instructions, shake your pancake bottle to loosen the mix. Break the egg into a cup and whisk with a fork until combined. Remove the cap from the bottle (don’t misplace the cap) and tip the egg into the pancake mix.
- Add the milk and butter to the pancake mix, replace the bottle cap and secure tightly. Turn the bottle upside down and shake until all the ingredients are combined into a smooth thick batter.
- Heat a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Add the raspberries and transfer to the oven. Bake for 12–15 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Serve with white chocolate, vanilla ice-cream and raspberries. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.