rocky road brownie
- 1 packet donna hay molten chocolate chunk brownie mix
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (70g) white marshmallow
- 160g Turkish Delight, halved
- 50g white chocolate, chopped
each packet contains:
- 1 sachet brownie mix
- 1 sachet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 140°C (325°f). Lightly grease a 20cm square tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Following the packet mix instructions, mix the brownie mix, melted butter and eggs to make the brownie batter. Add the chocolate chunks, marshmallow and Turkish Delight and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and sprinkle with white chocolate.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the brownie is just set. Set the brownie aside to cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm or leave to cool completely in the tin before serving. Makes 20
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.