blackberry cheesecake pots
- 250g cream cheese
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) pouring (single) cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120g fresh blackberries
- 8 biscotti, to serve
- Process the cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add half the blackberries and process until just crushed.
- Spoon into 4 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) dishes and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Serve with the biscotti and the remaining blackberries. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.