almond, cranberry and nougat bark
- 350g dark chocolate, melted
- ⅓ cup (55g) almonds, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup (75g) sweetened dried cranberries
- 150g store-bought almond nougat, chopped
- 50g dark chocolate, melted, extra
- Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Pour the chocolate onto the tray and, using a palette knife, spread into a thin layer. Sprinkle with the chopped almonds, the cranberries and nougat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Using a teaspoon, drizzle with the extra chocolate and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.
- Break the bark into pieces to serve. Serves 8
Tip: Store the bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.