honey almond slice
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 80g unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup (115g) honey
- 1½ cups (120g) natural flaked almonds
- ½ cup (175g) honey
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the flour, oats, coconut, butter and honey in a large bowl and mix to combine. Press into the tin.
- To make the topping, place the almonds, honey and butter in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Spread over the base. Cook for 20 minutes or until golden. Set aside in the tin to cool completely. Cut into 10 slices to serve. Serves 10.
There are no comments for this entry yet.