spinach and feta frittata
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) single cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 cups (80g) baby spinach leaves
- 1½ cups (225g) frozen broad beans, thawed and podded
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 1 cup (200g) Persian feta, drained and crumbled
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add the leek and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4–5 minutes or until softened.
- Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a jug and whisk to combine. Pour into the pan and top with the spinach, broad beans, dill and feta.
- Cook in the oven for 18–20 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with the parmesan to serve. Serves 4–6
+ This frittata can be refrigerated for up to one day. It’s delicious served cold the next day!
donna hay team
Hi Anne, Yes, this recipe is perfect to freeze. Happy cooking! DH Team
Lovely recipe .. can you freeze or not a good idea ?