spinach and feta frittata
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) single cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 cups (80g) baby spinach leaves
- 1½ cups (225g) frozen broad beans, thawed and podded
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 1 cup (200g) Persian feta, drained and crumbled
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add the leek and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4–5 minutes or until softened.
- Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a jug and whisk to combine. Pour into the pan and top with the spinach, broad beans, dill and feta.
- Cook in the oven for 18–20 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with the parmesan to serve. Serves 4–6.
+ This frittata can be refrigerated for up to one day. It’s delicious served cold the next day!
There are no comments for this entry yet.