caramelised leek, yogurt and herb dip
- 2 leeks, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1¼ cup (310g) Farmer’s Union Greek Yogurt
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the leek, water and oil. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for 15–20 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid and cook stirring occasionally, for 4–5 minutes or until caramelised. Allow to cool completely.
- Add the dill, parsley, lemon rind, yogurt, salt and pepper to the caramelised leeks and mix to combine.
- Serve with seeded yogurt crackers. Serves 4
This recipe can be made up to 1–2 days before serving.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.