edamame avo smash
- 1 cup (140g/5 oz) frozen shelled edamame beans, blanched
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- baby (micro) mint leaves, to serve
- Place half the edamame beans and the avocado in a medium bowl and roughly mash with a fork. Add the lemon rind and juice, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with the remaining edamame. Sprinkle with pepper and the mint leaves to serve. Makes 1¾ cups
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.