prosciutto and sage garlic bread
- 1 x 30cm sourdough baguette
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 12 sage leaves, plus extra for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Make an incision in the baguette every 2cm, making sure not to slice all the way through. Set aside.
- Place the butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread the butter between each incision and push in the prosciutto and sage leaves.
- Place on a large oven tray and sprinkle with the extra sage leaves. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden and the sage is crisp. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.