roasted potatoes with green beans and speck
- 1.5kg kipfler (waxy) potatoes, halved lengthways
- 300g speck+, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 300g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F). Place the potato, speck and oil in a roasting pan, sprinkle with salt and toss to coat. Roast, turning occasionally, for 40 minutes or until golden.
- To make the mustard dressing, place the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the beans to the potatoes. Top with the dressing and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter to serve. Serves 8
+ Speck is a slab of cured ham available from delicatessens. If unavailable, you can use bacon or flat pancetta instead.
There are no comments for this entry yet.