seeded yogurt crackers
- 200g Farmer’s Union Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (150g) wholemeal plain flour
- ⅓ cup (50g) sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup (45g) linseeds
- ¼ cup (35g) sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- ¼ cup (20g) psyllium husks
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place the yogurt, parmesan and oil in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the flour, sunflower seeds, linseeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husks, thyme and salt and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Divide the dough in two and roll between sheets of non-stick baking paper to 2mm thick.
- Remove the top sheet of baking paper and place on two large baking trays. Bake for 20 minutes, turning the tray halfway, or until golden and crisp.
- Cool on wire racks and break into large pieces to serve. Serves 4
Store these crackers in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 5–7 days.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.