seeded overnight oats
- ½ cup (75g) sunflower seeds
- ½ cup (90g) linseeds (flaxseeds)
- ½ cup (80g) almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- ½ cup (45g) rolled oats
- ¾ cup (150g) dried figs, chopped
- 1½ cups (375g) coconut water, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- raspberries and honeycomb, to serve
- Place the sunflower seeds, linseeds, almond, chia seeds, oats, figs, coconut water, honey and vanilla in a large bowl and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Add extra coconut water to loosen the mixture. Divide between bowls and top with raspberries and honeycomb to serve. Serves 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.