oat and coconut chocolate truffles
- 200g unsalted butter, chopped
- 100g dark chocolate
- ¼ cup (25g) Dutch cocoa, plus extra for dusting
- 1½ cups (135g) rolled oats
- 1½ cups (120g) desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup (120g) icing sugar
- Place the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to a food processor, add the cocoa, oats, coconut and sugar and process until combined.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Dust with the extra cocoa and refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 28.
Tip: Truffles will keep refrigerated for 3–4 days. Dust in the extra cocoa just before serving.
There are no comments for this entry yet.