one-bowl chocolate and coconut muffins
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising (self-rising) flour
- 1 cup (175g) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup (25g) cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- ½ cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line 12 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins with paper cases. Place the flour, sugar, coconut and cocoa in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the milk, oil, eggs, vanilla and chocolate and mix until just combined. Spoon into the tins and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tins for 5 minutes before placing onto a wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12
There are no comments for this entry yet.