apple and fig salad
with goat's curd dressing
- 125g goat’s curd
- ¼ cup (60g) crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 pink lady apples, thinly sliced
- 2 granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- 6 figs, halved
- ½ cup (50g) walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- baby (micro) basil, to serve
- Place the goat’s curd, crème fraîche, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper in bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Arrange the apples and figs on a serving dish. Sprinkle with the walnuts and the baby basil. Serve with the goat’s curd dressing. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.