fresh tomato, kale
and caperberry pasta
- 750g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 400g spaghetti
- ⅓ cup (90g) store-bought pesto
- 2 cups (70g) baby kale leaves
- ⅓ cup (50g) caperberries
- 1 cup (200g) fresh ricotta
- Place the tomato, red wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and, using a fork, gently crush the tomato. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- While the tomato is marinating, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl, add the pesto and toss to coat. Top with the tomato mixture, kale, caperberries, ricotta, salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.