blue cheese, caramelised onion and pear pizzas
- 4 small white flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- ⅔ cup caramelised onion
- 150g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1 small (100g) green pear, sliced
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Drizzle the flatbreads with the oil and divide the mozzarella, caramelised onion, blue cheese and rosemary between the flatbreads.
- Place on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Top each pizza with the rocket and pear and sprinkle with pepper to serve. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.