- 3 cups (450g) self-raising (self-rising) flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups (180g) grated cheddar
- 150g ham, chopped
- ⅔ cup (150g) chopped pineapple, drained
- ⅔ cup (160ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the flour, baking powder, 1 cup (120g) cheese, ham and pineapple in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the oil, tomato paste, egg and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into 12 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Makes 12.
donna hay team
Hi Chloe, yes, you could freeze these muffins however the pineapple might go soggy when it defrosts. We haven’t tested this so we can’t guarantee how it will turn out. These can be stored for up to 3 months. The DH Team.
Hi! Is it possible to freeze these muffins, and if so, how long would be possible? Thanks.