potato, vegetable and pappardelle soup
- 400g chat (baby) potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 cups (1 litre) chicken stock
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 250g fresh pappardelle
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 100g snow peas (mange tout), trimmed
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (70g) frozen peas, thawed
- 100g baby kale leaves
- ½ cup dill leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the potato, oil, salt and pepper on a small oven tray and toss to combine. Cook for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Set aside.
- Place the stock and water in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes or until al dente. Add the sugar snap peas, snow peas, potato, radish and peas, and remove from the heat. Top with kale and dill to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.