pickled chilli salmon skewers
- ½ cup (140g) pickled chilli+
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 x 200g skinless salmon fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the chilli, oyster sauce and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside a quarter of the chilli sauce. Place the salmon and remaining chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Heat a char-grill pan over high heat. Thread the salmon onto metal skewers and cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until charred. Brush with reserved chilli sauce and sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4.
+ Pickled chilli is available in jars from Asian supermarkets.
There are no comments for this entry yet.