caramelised chicken wings
- 1.5kg chicken wings, wing tip removed
- ¼ cup (60ml) sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster (superfine) sugar
- sea salt flakes
sour cream dressing
- ½ cup (120g) sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shredded lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken wings, vinegar, sugar and salt in a baking dish and toss to combine. Roast for 40–45 minutes or until golden.
- Place the sour cream, chives, lemon juice and zest, and paprika in a bowl and mix until well combined. Serve chicken wings with the sour cream dressing. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.