dill and squid skewers
- 12 baby squid tubes, cleaned and halved lengthways
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup dill leaves, chopped
- baby cos lettuce leaves, lime wedges and store-bought aioli, to serve
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Place the squid, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Thread 3 pieces of squid onto each skewer and cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until just charred.
- Sprinkle with dill and serve with the lettuce leaves, lime wedges and aioli. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.