mushroom, brie and thyme pasta
- 400g orecchiette
- 50g unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 300g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, plus extra, to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup (125ml) vegetable stock
- 250g brie, sliced
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10–12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and mushroom and cook for 8–10 minutes or until the mushroom is golden.
- Add the thyme, salt and pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the stock and cook for 1 minute. Add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Divide between bowls and top with the brie and extra thyme to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.