roasted capsicum, bocconcini and basil tart
- 2 x 200g sheets store-bought puff pastry, thawed
- ¼ cup store-bought olive tapenade
- 400g store-bought roasted capsicum, sliced
- 200g bocconcini, torn
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- olive oil, to serve
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (390ºF). Cut each pastry sheet in half and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Score a 1cm border around each rectangle. Divide tapenade between the pastry and top with capsicum and bocconcini.
- Brush the pastry edges with egg and bake for 12–15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve tarts topped with basil leaves and parmesan and drizzle with olive oil. Serve 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.