artichoke, pesto and brie tarts
- 1 sheet frozen butter puff pastry+, thawed
- 100g brie, torn
- 4 marinated artichokes, halved
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon store-bought pesto, to serve
- Top the pastry with the brie and artichokes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lightly brush the edges with the egg and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Drizzle with the pesto to serve. Serves 4.
+ Frozen butter puff pastry is available in the freezer aisle of supermarkets. Thaw frozen pastry in the fridge for 20 minutes – it will stay cold enough to handle.
There are no comments for this entry yet.