grilled broccolini and labne almond tart
- 1½ cups (240g) almonds
- 2 tablespoons store-bought dukkah
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 bunches (300g) broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, extra
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 300g labne (yoghurt cheese)
- ⅓ cup (55g) smoked almonds, roughly chopped
- micro (baby) coriander (cilantro) leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). To make the almond base, place the almonds, dukkah, oil and egg in a food processor and process, scraping down the sides occasionally, for 3–4 minutes or until the mixture is fine and comes together.
- Press into a lightly greased 22cm loose-based fluted tart tin and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Prick the base with a fork. Place on a large oven tray and cook for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat a char-grill pan over high heat. Place the broccolini, oil, chilli, lemon rind, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat. Cook the broccolini mixture, in batches, for 2 minutes, turning halfway.
- To assemble the tart, carefully remove the base from the tin and spread with the labne. Top with the broccolini, smoked almond and coriander to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.