cheat's chorizo paella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) medium-grain rice
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 1 x 400g can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic, onion and chorizo and cook for 4–5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the rice, stock and tomato, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for a further 15 minutes or until stock is absorbed and rice is al dente. Stir through the coriander and feta to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.